Year In Review
The CPS publishes aYear in Reviewto highlight key activities and accomplishments over the previous year.
To access more information on topics of special interest to you, just point your cursor in the PDF and click on the text. Or, print a copy for a colleague or community contact. It’s a great way to share information about the CPS.
- 16 Candles: CPS members who helped ‘light the way’ for child and youth health in 2016
- 2016 Audited Financial Statements
- 15 in ‘15: 15 ways CPS made a difference to child and youth health in 2015
- 2015 Audited Financial Statements
- 2014 Audited Financial Statements
- 2013 Year in Review
2013 Audited Financial Statements
The Paediatric Post is the official blog of the Canadian Paediatric Society. Check in here for updates on studies, member advocacy and personal stories.
The CPS Bookstore features resources to help you care for children and youth. Here you’ll find books, brochures, textbooks and other tools to help you in your practice.